Express is the fast personal loan from the Elastys financial company. Indeed, the request / assessment / delivery procedure takes less than 24 hours. This thanks to the online request and the sending of the required documentation by fax. It is therefore possible to carry out all the paperwork directly from your own home.
Features of Elastys Express
To underline that it is a fast loan, the request procedure is exemplified:
– phase one: user request on the Elastys website by filling out an online form
– phase two: after a few hours you receive a contract proposal by e-mail, containing, among other things, an indication of the amount paid, the number of installments, the tan and the taeg.
– phase three: if the customer accepts the signature and sends the contract plus the documents requested by fax
– phase four: again, in a few hours the transfer is issued or the check sent to the address indicated by the customer.
The maximum value for which Elastys Express is disbursed 00 of 10000 euros, or 20000 if it is already customers.
The repayment includes periods ranging from 2 to 10 years (from 24 to 120 installments), with the possibility, at any time, to settle all remaining debt (early repayment) in a single payment by paying a commission of 1% of the residual capital that is being repaid.
The operation tan varies from 8.99% up to 16%. The maximum taeg applied is 17.23%.
The loan is disbursed by bank transfer or by check and must be repaid by means of a red or postal payment slip. With both means, the installment fees are € 1.3.
In the event of default, a monthly rate of 1.5% is applied to the amounts due.
Who can apply for the Elastys Express fast loan
The loan can be requested by adults whose age, at the time of payment of the last installment, is under the age of 80 (eg a 74-year-old person can apply for a loan repayable up to a maximum of 6 years).
There are no constraints on the form of employment contract that one has: in fact, all employees, the self-employed, pensioners and atypical workers (temporary workers with temporary or project contracts) can apply.
The documents required are:
– valid identity document and tax code
– document showing your income
– residence permit for non-EU citizens.